The Saint Karapet Church of Ogevank Monastery Complex. The medieval Ogevank Monastery complex (also referred to as the Karmir Temple or the Dzoragyugh Temple) is situated in 3 kilometers northwestward from the Sarnaghbyur village, rich in architectural and historical values, to the left from the road leading to Maralik. According to the inscription in the upper corner of the northern entrance, the Saint Karapet Church was built in 1205 and belongs to the arched dome type of churches. On its eastern side, there is a semicircular main altar, on both sides of which there are arched, right-angled in the plan view vestry. The church has two entrances: the western and the northern. All its faces have “the Armenian carols”. The dome of the church in the form of a cylindrical drum was destroyed as a result of the earthquake in 1939 and restored in 1980. The church has been built of red polished tuff. During further restoration, black and brown tuffs were also used.